Type: Contract to Hire – Term 6 Months +
Location: San Francisco
As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, we help people imagine, design, and create a better world. We accelerate a better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges. In addition to designers, architects, engineers, and media and entertainment professionals, we help students, educators, and creators unlock their creative ideas through user-friendly applications.
The Cloud Operations Engineering organization is responsible for: SaaS/PaaS/IaaS operations, internal and external cloud infrastructure, Security, Program/Project and Cost Management. As we move to large-scale cloud-based services and agile release processes, a key to our success is establishing and scaling an effective organization for managing the entire lifecycle of cloud and cloud-connected software. Already established, this group is currently operating nearly all-current Cloud applications offered. This includes managing a significant cloud (IaaS) environment as well as co-located data centers in a global deployment and delivery model.
As we continue to build out its cloud service offerings within the design space, the number one customer concern is the confidentiality, integrity and availability of their information. The response to this priority one need is directed by the Security & Compliance Program Manager, who’s primary role is to champion the growth and maintenance of a strong security and compliance program and ensure delivery of its services to all cloud products throughout the company. The focus of the Cloud Ops Security and Compliance Program is to ensure the adherence of industry leading security policies and protocols for all Cloud applications.
- Establish appropriate policies and procedures that help drive reliability, efficiency, accuracy, and customer trust
- Key contributor to strategy development and implementation of PMO practices
- Provide leadership and instruction to a team of project managers specifically with respect to continuous improvement, organizational effectiveness and the establishment of a truly scalable customer-service oriented organization
- Manage and lead a security program involving multiple functions and project teams and enroll all cloud products and services to the program
- Develop and direct schedules, critical deliverables, budget, resource allocation plan, and other support requirements for the program
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation skills who can represent this organization at all levels
- Tracking and developing compliance to PMO standards
- Managing escalation processes and incident management systems for efficiently reacting to service availability and quality issues
- Ensure that the emerging breadth of production cloud based applications and services are a best-in-class experience for our customers
- Drive innovation and integration of new processes and technologies into projects and activities in the organization
- Effectively collaborate, build relationships and influence team members to achieve program objectives
- MA/MS and BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or technical field
- Extensive experience with using project and program planning tools and software packages to create, manage, track and report on program results
- 4+ years’ experience successfully deploying Cloud Technologies in a global environment.
- 6+ years of Project Management experience with large-scale projects ($2M+)
- 3+ years of SCRUM/agile Project Management experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Conceptual understanding of Firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Web Application Firewalls, Advanced Malware Defense Appliances, DDOS Prevention, Application Whitelisting, Network Packet Capture Solutions. Experience with Information Security Compliance Frameworks like SOX, ISO 27001, FedRAMP/FISMA
- Solid knowledge of Cloud hosting: SaaS, PaaS and IaaS
- Hands-on experience with technical infrastructure implementation is preferred.
- Demonstrated business acumen and successful experience managing all aspects of programs, including communicating with stakeholders and directing matrixed teams and resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate program plans, proposals, results and negotiate options at senior management levels
This position is Contract to Hire. Candidates who are US Citizens or Green Card please apply.